Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Back to Fishing Report

Friday

We did not fish today,,hard south winds and a big south swell…gonna continue tonight then swing around and blow hard out of the west tomorrow….gust up to 40mph….If I thought we could make it offshore to fish I would go but tomorrow we are gonna cancel and wait for Sunday when it is going to be nice…So Saturday is canceled……wait for Sunday when the wind are going to be light…see ya sunday morning…

Skip to toolbar